I’ll make an effort to source more useful information, events and actions for you – please feel free to assist an any way!
- Share these posts with your friends
- Sign up for this blog (if you haven’t already)
- Like our Facebook page for even more news and information
- Sign the Pledge – and add your name to the Pledgers list
- Let us know what you are doing to make a difference!
In particular, I’d like the Pledge to Asylum Seekers site to share as many stories as we can gather to let people know they’re not alone in their actions, and that every small action is a positive step forward, even if you can’t see it right now.
A recent article sent to me shows how easy it is to turn a blind eye, and how powerful it is to change that lack of awareness and understanding… and apathy. You can read it here.
Let me know what you think…